Home

 
The Antico Ristoro was established in 1950 when Silvano and Bruno opened up a tavarn in the San Frediano neighborhood; where the menu of wine, cold cuts, sandwiches, anchovies, and pickles catered to local community. The original name “Fiaschetteria”later become “The Antico Ristoro di’Cambi”.
Silvo and Bruno succeeded in teaching their passion and love to their children, Fabio and Stefano, in so that over the years they have maintened intact the professional and human values.